LaserCO2 ARDUINO stopped

Hello
I have LightBurn on my laser co2 with arduino and GRBL. My problem it is this that laser during work in ramdom moments stop job and i don’t know why. I checked second wire USB and i checked another laptop but the laser also stops working at random moments and displays alarm 1.
(I’m sorry for the mistakes because i’m from Poland and I’m learning English and google translator helped me haha ;D )

Welcome Jacob! You are doing better than some that use “English” as their first,…you are fine, I am following you. :slight_smile:

Here is a post that shares additional USB troubleshooting suggestions: How to troubleshoot connection issues with USB

And from our currently in-process rewrite of our Documentation: Connection Issues - LightBurn Software Documentation

What version of GRBL, include entire version information, is driving this laser? What version of LightBurn and which OS? Which ‘Device Profile’ are you using in LightBurn?

In short, we need as much information as possible to help “see” what might be happening.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.