An early holiday gift for our users:
Post edit: For anyone who has downloaded this, please do another update check and pull 0.9.09. A bug was found that was an interaction between a bugfix for grouped text-on-path objects and the new snapping behaviors that could cause issues with selecting text, and making your selection bounds wrong.
It wasn’t destructive in any way - none of the incorrect information is saved to your project file, as it’s all just stuff used for selection and interaction, but it was really annoying when it happened.
0.9.09 is out, and if you don’t see this message, 0.9.08 should tell you it’s available tomorrow.
2nd post edit: 0.9.09 has been updated to include fixes for:
- MacOS port filtering being too aggressive
- Ruida frame bounds checking not working (this is now on a switch to allow for wider testing, defaults to disabled, and you can now choose to run the frame anyway)
3rd, and hopefully final post edit:
- Scale handles for vertical or horizontal lines are fixed
- A missing VCRuntime installer was added to the 32 bit version
- Show Last Position was not working consistently on some GCode devices with the recent jogging changes - this is fixed
- The enable flags for ‘water protect’ were discovered to be reversed (Laser1 & Laser2) - would not affect you if you’ve never changed them in LightBurn
- Added a setting to override the default network timeout period for Ruida and Trocen devices
- Center snap has been added for arbitrary path shapes