LIghtburn and Ortur misaligned

So, my laser and lightburn have been great, but recently, I noticed that my output is off, meaning, I have the bottom left of my image in lightburn at X: 140, Y: 220, but when I start the burn, it starts at Y: 260, and nothing I do seems to reset it to match the image alignment in lightburn. What can I do to fix or what needs to be adjusted?

So, I adjusted the belts to the laser, and that seemed to help some, but the laser still distorts the image when burning. And for every grid square, for example, the Y axis burns at 1/2 inch, but the X axis burns 7/16 inch. So something is off, and I tried to reset the settings in the GRBL console, but it didn’t change the output.

The issue is, when I am firing the laser and testing alignment, everything measures correctly. It is only when I go to start the burn that the image gets distorted. So, if the laser will move to the proper placement manually, then there must be a setting within the software or something in Lightburn that is off.

Solved my own problem. Somehow, the Enable Rotary switch was enabled, and it was distorting the images. I turned it off, knowing it is supposed to be off, and the problem was resolved.