LightBurn can’t find my Laser Atomstack 5a

I bought the Atomstack 5a . Put it all together. Downloaded lightburn on my MAC. Didn’t find the laser. Lightburn support had me install ch340 driver. Did that. Restarted still can’t find the laser. Laser is plugged in and usb is plugged in from laser controls to computer… not sure what to do now. Help me please!!!

It’s probably still a driver issue. Double check that install.

You can search this site for you laser and see if you can find something similar. Seems to always turn out to be drivers…

Good luck.

Hi Im really really new to all this. Just put my atomstack a5 pro together last night. I’ve never used a laser engraver before in my life. I am having the exact same issue as above. Except my laptop is a dell running on windows. I’m looking the internet over to try and get software that will recognize my laser. I have LaserGRBL and now LightBurn. But neither are recognizing my hardware. Any help at all would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

From another system but most likely this same issue:

Also, these are worth review: Common GRBL/GCode Setups - LightBurn Software Documentation and Connection Issues - LightBurn Software Documentation

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.