Lightburn won't find my LB Bridge - MacOS 12.5

If the new ‘mac’ can see it via the browser that indicates that ‘bridge’ is making through the network to both of the computers. Since the old machine can connect and function with the Ruida, that indicates the path from the network → Bridge → Ruida is functional.

The internet software is working on both machines or you would not have the browser… that leaves the new machines OS (it is an upgrade?).

I’m pretty sure Lightburn uses the standard type of i/o for an internet connection… I’m sure it hasn’t changed… Internet communications is as dependable as the software that’s been in use on it for decades…

Has Apple changed anything ?

I have two Ubuntu machines, one at the laser and use the Lightburn Bridge. I can connect them both at the same time… so it does work even with multiple machines connecting to the same Ruida. Same operation on a regular network… multiple machine could connect …

I haven’t watched it on wireshark for Lightburn, but I have watched the wifi talk. It’s also indicated on the Pi’s green wifi indicator on the board. So it does talk, probably to let the gateway/router know it still hanging around…

:smile_cat: