macOS: Library settings don't update when assigned to a layer

Setup: macOS Mojave 10.14.6, Lightburn 0.9.24

When selecting a material setting from the library and clicking “Assign to layer”, the settings don’t show as updated in the Spd/Pwr column for the already-highlighted layer until I click in the Cuts/Layers window.

Clicking anywhere in the Cuts/Layers window updates the settings, but I would expect the settings to show as updated without the need to click into that window again.

Just bumping this and enquiring; How do we get a bug acknowledged?

Thank you for reporting this. I am not seeing the same. Tested with Big Sur and High Sierra with 9.24. When I click ‘Assign to layer’ the change is reflected immediately. I will ask the Dev team to take a look as well. :slight_smile:

This has been an ongoing set of issues, as you can see from this post.

I’ve added code to the Mac version to force repaint the area of a cut item entry when it changes. This will be in the pending release.

1 Like

I was coming back in to provide a video of the bug behaviour but it sounds like you’ve already worked it out. Thanks and we’ll look forward to the update :slight_smile:

1 Like

In case it wasn’t spotted, the fields for Speed and Power to the bottom right of the main cut list also don’t update until you click specifically into those fields.

Thought it was worth highlighting that as well so it all gets resolved at once :slight_smile:

Happy to provide a video if you need to see the behaviour.

Cheers,
Vero

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.