Material Test's Preview Window shows duplicate numbers for Speed

Acrylic Material Test Image Setup

I believe this has been reported before but I couldn’t find the thread. IIRC, it was noted and was going to be addressed.
I also saved the file to an *.rd file and opened in LightBurn and RDWorks. Looking at Shape Properties didn’t give me any clue as to whether the 4’s are actually 4 and 4.5. In fact, neither software showed my anything but a straight-up single speed & %pwr.
The burns appears to be identical for the matching speed numbers, but I’m not 100% certain. Would be nice to know either way.

Ignore the Acrylic numbers within the description. I measured 0.115" but the label calls it 3mm. Maybe if I soaked it overnight in tap water it might actually swell to ~0.118". Ha!

Found it (dated June '23):

1 Like

Thank you @StevenM for mentioning this again. I thought this was reported as well, considering I said I would do that. :face_with_diagonal_mouth: I have done so now, and will update as I learn. Again, thanks. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Fixed for 1.5 release.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.