I may have fixed this issue on my computer. After double and triple checking all my wiring connections and I have not heard back from Ortur so I just went ahead and updated the firmware. My laser framed fine and burned three different files.
I realized I was still on version 0.9.21 because of the install thing with the Com Surrogate when trying to upgrade to 0.9.24. I upgraded it with the COM Surrogate message and just click on ignore when that came up.
So, it was either running an older version of LightBurn (I won’t do that again) or the firmware v137 wasn’t playing nice.
Thank you everyone who chipped in with ideas.