NEJE Master 20w

Anyone using a NEJE Master with this software?
IF so what did you have to do to get it working?

The key bit of information is the firmware that runs this setup. Do you know what firmware is used to drive this system? The LightBurn GCode version supports Cohesion3D, Smoothieware, Grbl, Marlin, and Grbl-LPC based controllers.

It looks like its 1.1f.
Here
is the link for it, about half way down the page: http://wiki.nejetool.com/doku.php?id=nejelaser_master

Thanks for the link. I searched that doc for “1.1f” with no success. But I did find this:

This product is not a grbl open source solution, it is a firmware and software developed by neje itself.

This would indicate they have changed the original distribution of grbl firmware in some way that we have not evaluated. Best I can offer at this point is for you to try it for yourself using our 30Day free trial found here.

I was going to do it anyway, I have a Licence’d copy
Thanks

I have this exact machine and I have tried everything to connect using Lightburn without success. I really like this little laser though. It produces surprisingly good greyscale pictures on wood. I think if someone could hack into the grbl firmware and make some changes it can be used with Lightburn.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.