Nepřipojí se k LightBurn (It will not connect to LightBurn)

Zdravím, potřeboval bych poradit poslední 3 dny nemohu připojit svůj stroj sculpfun s30 pro max k LightBurn. připojím USB, PC udělá tón že se připojil ale LightBurn stále načítá a nenačte laser. potom jsem našel dřívější záznamy klikl jsem na něj a hned se spojil s sculpfun. při vypnutí aplikace to zase nevyhledá laser.

Hello, I need some advice for the last 3 days I can’t connect my sculpfun s30 pro max machine to LightBurn. I connect the USB, the PC makes a sound that it is connected, but LightBurn still loads and does not load the laser. then i found the earlier records i clicked on it and it immediately connected to sculpfun. when you close the app, it won’t search for the laser again.

This is a Windows function. If you get the “ding”, it means Windows found a USB device. After using the Laser, shut it off and Windows will go “ding”. Turn the Laser back on, and it will not be connected. This is because Windows released the COM port. You have to (choose) the COM port in the lower section of the Laser window.

To make it connect automatically…

1. Power up the laser.
  2. Connect the USB cable to the PC.
  3. Launch (start up) Lightburn.

If Auto-home on startup is enabled, the laser will perform the Homing cycle. This will let you know it is communicating.

Děkuji za odpověď, ale bohužel toto nefunguje, zapnu lasér zastrčím USB zapnu LightBurn nastavím COM a nahoře v okně ‘konzole’ mi to píše ‘čeká na připojení’ a nechtělo mi to připojit.
jediné co mi pomohlo a startuji tak stroj, že najedu do záložky
SOUBOR poté dám, EDIT HOTKEYS a poté se mi teprve propojí stroj s PC.

Thanks for the answer, but unfortunately this doesn’t work, I turn on the laser, plug in the USB, turn on LightBurn, set COM, and at the top of the ‘console’ window it says ‘waiting for connection’ and it didn’t want to connect.
the only thing that helped me is to start the machine and go to the bookmark
Then I put the FILE, EDIT HOTKEYS and then the machine connects to the PC

I do not understand what this means. Are you using a Windows compatible PC?

tento pc normálně fungoval. po aktualizaci nelze navázat kontakt se strojem. dokáži ho zapnout pouze přes

this pc was working normally. cannot establish contact with the machine after the update. I can only turn it on via

Copy and paste here what you see in the Console window.

Port COM je zapojený

If the COM port is connected, what is the machine not doing? can you jog the machine using the Move window?

port COM je připojený ale stroj nic nedělá, nemohu sním hýbat nic.

the COM port is connected but the machine does nothing, I can’t move anything with it.

Can you copy and paste what you see in the Console window? Do not paste an image, I cannot Google Translate that.

omlouvám se, dnes už nejsem v dílně. zítra to natočím v angličtině.

I’m sorry, I’m not in the workshop today. I will record it in English tomorrow.

That is fine.

Přeji pěkný večer, tak jsem nahrával video a najednou se to vše rozjelo na poprvé. restartoval jsem 2x počítač. a najednou se to připojilo no tak to bude asi počítačem. pokusil jsem to znova odpojit a zapojit a zase to přijalo a stroj se rozeběhl. tak se omlouvám za řešení podivného problému. a moc děkuji za podporu pomoc…

I wish you a nice evening, so I was recording a video and suddenly it all started for the first time. I restarted the computer twice. and suddenly it connected, so it must be the computer. i tried unplugging and plugging it in again and it accepted again and the machine started. so sorry for solving a strange problem. and thank you very much for your support help…

tak a je to tu zase… :confused:

so here it is again… :confused:

You have no other machines connected to Lightburn?
You have tried the other com ports?

1 Like

Ano jiné porty jsem zkoušel.
toto je můj první stroj, nic dalšího nemám připojeného.
Večer vyzkouším jiný notebook, teď jsem byl propojený přes TeamViewer. a konzultoval jsem to s jedním pánem, a taky neví o co jde.

Yes, I tried other ports.
this is my first machine, i have nothing else connected.
I’ll try another laptop in the evening, now I was connected via TeamViewer. and I consulted a gentleman about it, and he doesn’t know what it’s about either.

In your first video, you do not select COM7. Selecting it may have allowed the engraver to work. Please pause for 7-10 seconds after selecting a new COM Port. Please exhaust all COM port options.

Do you have other serial devices connected to USB?

It appears also that the computer has Higher Speed USB ports ( coded with a Blue Key inside the USB Port ). This is good.

Is this computer running Windows 10 or Windows 11?

With LightBurn running and not connecting, Use the Key sequence Ctrl-Shift-Esc to enter Task Manager. Confirm that LaserGRBL is closed and that other applications, including a second instance of LightBurn can not be connecting to the laser and Monopolizing the USB / COM port.

Have you installed the CH340 Driver?

At the very end of your video, the laser is connected correctly, as far as I could see. Unfortunately, it’s not very sharp.

You are right. It connected.
2023-11-21 OK and connection message

I have a large vertical monitor beside by laptop. It worked well for extracting info from Vertical video. :slight_smile:

Seems though that he is losing device settings and has to go to a backup to get it to connect.

1 Like