Not enough extended space | frames good in lb

Good Afternoon,
I have an image that frames in lightburn onto the material. I goto run the image and after about 2 minutes I find the laser on the bottom far left and an error on the controller saying “Not enough Extend Space”.

The speed is 150 mm/sec power min =5 max = 20

As you can see from the picture there is plenty of space on the table and in lightburn there are no other images/objects to burn.

Any assistance would be appreciated . Thanks - Mike

I am curious what firmware version you have on your Ruida controller. It displays when you power up the laser. I have had this pop up on me before for no apparent reason. I have in hand the newest firmware version just in case it continues to happen, but it is so rare and I don’t want to apply the firmware just for that. A newer firmware could bring about issues with the wind output.

Hi Jeff,
It comes up as a 8. 00.47

Thank you - Mike

Ah, so do you have a 6442 controller? I have a 6445. So maybe it isn’t a firmware issue if we are talking different controllers.

Hi Jeff,
It looks like I do have the 6442 controller not the 6445.

I brought the image back into GIMP and checked to make sure there is nothing else in the outlying area.

I then trimmed 2 mm around all edges from the image in GIMP just for the heck of it.

Still no success… Uggggg

Thanks - Mike

You’re using user origin mode - you should read this to understand what that means:
https://lightburnsoftware.github.io/NewDocs/CoordinatesOrigin.html

Hi There,
Yes, I have changed this to absolute prior to running. Also the image is set to Jarvis dither. Thank you - Mike

I am so confused. Is this a duplicate post?

Hi Jeff,
This post was from an earlier problem that got resolved. Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.