Ortur LM2 Sending an error code Error 9

Hi,

I have two Ortur LM2 laser engravers, one is attached to a MacBook Pro the other is set up on a Windows 10 64 bit. The one on the windows computer is giving us the Error code Error:9

ALARM:9

Homing fail. Could not find limit switch within search distance. Defined as 1.5 * max_travel on search and 5 * pulloff on locate phases.

I can disconnect it from the Windows computer and set it up on my Mac and it works just fine. It will go to home. I can do the frame function, cut and engrave with it. When I disconnect and reconnect it to the windows I get the same error code, error 9 Homing fail. We have tried using a different usb port, bought a new usb cable and we still get the same error. Is there a firmware or driver the windows needs or is missing. It did work on the windows for about a month and it just quit.

TIA
M

Found the issue, a short in the power supply. We switched the power supply from one device to the other and this resolved the issue. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.