Poblem on Mac machine stop on work

Please note: Information was edited and removed as it was not required to assist you.

I have the same problem with all the patches. I use laser MIRA 7 with a 644xs ruida controller and it is connected to a Mac via a usb connection. Mac OSx Catalina 10.15.7. The machine simply stops in the middle of work. When I try to restart job LB says the machine is busy or stopped. On version 0.9.24 everything works normally I have to mention that

Unfortunately, I am doomed to use a USB connection because I do not have a network port on the MIRA 7 machine. I apologize if I gave incomplete information I as an end user do not know what would be most helpful to you to solve the problem. I will definitely use older versions that work until these newer ones work. I am glad that you are working on the problem and I hope that a solution will be reached soon.

Understood, that is limiting with our current offering. I can assure you we are working to find a solution. Thank you for your patience. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.