Posted and self-solved an issue but I have a few questions about where to post and methodology

I posted about an issue I was having with my Ortur Laser Master 2 Pro https://forum.lightburnsoftware.com/t/origin-set-to-x75-y75-ortur-laser-master-2-pro/44363 and was only able to get around it by going to LaserGRBL and resetting the origin there. I’m writing to you for several reasons :

1. I want to find out if what I did to try to resolve within LightBurn was correct and if not, what is the correct method to fix this issue

2. Is this a known issue in LB that is being looked into for a future release fix

3. Did I post the original issue in the proper place in this forum. I’m wondering because I did not receive any replies at all over three days.

Thanks for your attention! I’m finding the forum very useful. I have a long history in CAD, 3Dprining, electronics, computers, networking, programming, etc. but I’m relatively new to lasers.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.