Problem with ortur laser master 2 pro s2

Good evening I introduce myself my name is Gioacchino and I started having a problem with ortur laser master 2 pro s2. I updated the firmware to the latest version and lightburn also updated. I noticed that when I make a project and I want to preview the machining using the frame button in the console window, Alarm 2 appears. If I use the current position as origin or use origin it does not preview if instead I select absolute coordinates the preview frame button Works. How can I solve? Thank you

Hello Gioacchino,

Many people get Alarm 2. Start with this.

“Alarm 2 is the machine telling the you it hit a hard limit or tried to go out of bounds. Where is the laser head when you hit the Start button, and how large is the working area of the laser?”

In the fourth post here Oz recommends Absolute coordinates for the Ortur.

Please post a screenshot with the project and the Laser window showing.
I’m sure you’ll have more help soon.

Hallo zusammen, habe seit kurzen den ortur master 2 pro und nutze lightburn über Mac!

Mein Problem ist, dadurch auch schon viel Material verheizt, ist, dass er stets unterbricht mal nach 30 min mal nach 1 Std usw. Zeigt an busy. Rote und blaue Dioden leuchten, laser selbst ist aus. Keinerlei Zuckungen mehr vom laser oder sonst was.

Das ärgert mich nun nach einer Woche extrem und würde am liebsten das ganze Zeug zum Fenster raus schmeißen.

Kennt jemand dies Probleme und weiß weiter?

Danke und Grüße
Sven

Hi everyone, I recently got the ortur master 2 pro and use lightburn on a Mac!

My problem is that a lot of material is wasted as a result, is that it always interrupts after 30 minutes, sometimes after 1 hour, etc. Indicates busy. Red and blue diodes light up, the laser itself is off. No more twitching from the laser or anything else.

After a week, this annoys me extremely and I would like to throw all that stuff out the window.

Does anyone know this problem and knows next?

Thanks and Greetings
Sven

Thank you gently

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.