Problems with output

Hi.
Im trying to do some tests with my Aufero Laser 1.
But its not outputting what I want.
I’ve tried a circle and a square, but the circle does’nt look like a circle at all. See picture.
Any ideas??

Looks to be a mechanical issue. Check all belts for looseness, set screws on couplers and pully to motor for being tight on shaft. And actually, check set screws with an allen wrench for tightness.

Looks an awful lot like the symptoms of pirated Lightburn software.

Was the software supplied with the machine or downloaded from somewhere other than Download / Trial – LightBurn Software

I bought the laser and got the laptop with lightburn pre-installed.
It worked when the seller made a test run.

If the pricing of the overall package was contingent on a licensed working version of LightBurn then you may want to go back and renegotiate the price or otherwise get an explanation for what’s going on.

Or else just buy a new license and download a fresh copy of LightBurn from the official site. You’ll likely need to cleanup the system as if this is indeed a pirated version then there may be changes the system made that will prevent the official version from working. I’d also suggest running a malware scan as you’re likely exposed to other nefarious elements.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.