Ready to buy Lightburn, but don't need the controller

New user

Just bought a Longer Ray5 10w to play with and I think all I need is the software, Lightburn and not the control bd bundled with it. I’m guessing that I need the grbl version of the software to run it, can someone pls show me the buy button?

I know I’m getting a little older, but I have been thru most of this site trying to find what I need and can’t find it. Been to the online store, License Portal but no buy button! It’s great to be a coder, programmer or whatever they are called these days, but leave the simple stuff to the commoner - me!

Hi Charles,

You can purchase LightBurn here: LightBurn Software - GCode License Key

But I suggest you start with our unrestricted free trial first - you can download that here: Download Free Trial – LightBurn Software

Just for the record as well, LightBurn does not come with any controller hardware bundled with it. The images on the store site are example images of the hardware supported, as noted on the pictures. LightBurn only sells the Software.

1 Like

Thank you Colin for the link. Since I’m logged in and replying to your msg, Lightburn does not like my email or password, I can’t log in to make a purchase that’s in my basket.

work around?

thanks Charles

We are now requiring shoppers to open customer accounts at our store. Most likely, you never created an account when you made prior purchases. Our Forum, Web Store, and License Portal all have seperate sets of credentials.

Now, when checking out, you will need to click on “Create Account”, enter your name and email, create a password, and then check your email to verify and activate the account (you will only need to do this once).

From your customer account, you will be able to view and manage your own details, see your purchase history, current order status, and future checkouts will be much faster.

Thanks Steve, that’s what happens when I don’t read, more visual.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.