Release Date For MillMage - part 2

Continuing the discussion from Release date for MillMage?:

Any update to share? I’ve seen the odd Instagram posting so hoping it’s soon… but of course we all know it’ll be done when it’s done :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for your inquiry. :slight_smile: We do not usually offer progress updates for unreleased products outside our private beta activities. At present, nothing new to share.

2 Likes

Can not Wait. Having a Combo Laser and CNC - I would love to have the same Software and Support. Keep up the great work

1 Like

I would love to be able to design and tab between laser and cnc all in just one piece of software.

1 Like

You can partially do this today, at least a 2D design in LB, export to DXF/SVG. Then import into a CAM program for toolpathing/gcode generation. Being able to do that all in one UI will be great.

1 Like

So we are now past Q2 2024, is Q3 looking any better ?

Will take time to play and learn, would like to get some hrs up b4 Xmas

Would be great I think, but not in the cards. Design laser or cnc without leaving Lightburn software.

Use Lightburn to create the Gcode, and Candle to feed it to the CNC Mill.

1 Like

I got to sit and play with it a little at OpenSauce. It is looking like an excellent tool. I asked specific questions about post processing (I have several different types of mills) and got to walk through the post generator screens a little. Looking forward to getting my hands on an early copy for testing. There is definitely a lot of excitement building for this.

1 Like

Completely upgrading my home-made CNC router, and at my age hoping to get MillMage [before] Alzheimer’s.

2 Likes

I have a Combo Laser / CNC due to arrive soon. So what to stay with Light burn for many reasons…

These will be two separate software.