Renew updates to licence

none of the updates received recently, and there has been a few, have installed yet your e mail received to pay for further updates seams a little unfair, I would have more confidence to pay if the updates worked

Perhaps you could be a bit more descriptive about your issues, as there are thousand and thousands of people happily running the latest updates without issues. I have installed and ran each and every one of the updates for the past few years without issues, including recent Beta releases. Maybe error messages, or screen captures of your issues so that somebody here can assist you better.

I do not understand your post. Do you want help with a technical problem ?, has your trial expired? or do you think LightBurn is too expensive?
If you have a technical problem, it is a good idea to search the forum for a solution to your specific problem. There are many here who run very satisfied with LightBurn and the same machine you have.

Hello I Sutick, what is it you dont understand, read this again (none of the updates received recently, and there has been a few, have installed * the updates did not install* yet your e mail received to pay for further twelve months updates seams a little unfair, I would have more confidence to pay if the updates worked) I have paid for my lightburn software and I see plenty of comments about updates not updating, so please don’t diminish my experience by quoting that “thousand and thousands of people happily running the latest updates without issues” I’m interested in what i bought not others experience thank you. I run windows 10 on a dell pc, the software is great my issue is trying to update the updates, you had a string of updates one after another that eventually did update, but I would like to know its seamless not time consuming with numerous attempts to installing many different ways following this forum. if you answered e mails regarding my issues instead of referring me to the forum, I would not have to enter into negative correspondence, a “how can I help you”? would be a good start, great software poor customer service!

Go to the help tab on the top and click License Management. See if your subscription is expired. The subscription is for a year of updates. If it’s expired the last update you can use is the one that was current at the time it expired.

Might be worth a read.

You have misunderstood how the forum works. You as a forum member ask for help or even provide input to other members. The tone here is friendly and everyone tries to give their best to help each other and LightBurn to give inputs to make the program better. If you have a licensing issue or would rather talk to LightBurn’s customer service then contact them directly. But also they want some concrete information to be able to help you.

1 Like

I am not an employee of LightBurn. I’m just another user that’s TRYING to assist you, but you have provided pretty much no information on what is REALLY happening. You’ve simply stated “the updates did not install” That tells us nothing about any error messages, what you did, what the result was, screen captures of what’s going on, etc. You need to provide more information than simply your conclusions. Perhaps this information from the LightBurn staff will provide you more insight into what is required in order for ANYONE to assist you:

Please explain what you are seeing, the steps you are taking and what results you observe. You have not used many words to explain and give us a view into what you are experiencing. We are here to assist, but need more detail to do so. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.