RuiDa ACS SV300

Hello, I bought with my Laser a Ruida ACS SV300 camera. Does it work with the lightburn software?

thank you

This question came up back in early 21’.

Maybe @Johnjohn can update us…

Seems to me I’ve see some conversations using head mounted cameras.

Good luck

:smile_cat:

2 Likes

Have you tried the camera in LightBurn? I believe you would need to configure as a head mounted camera.

1 Like

It looks like a CAT5 cable on the top right of the camera.

LightBurn currently supports USB cameras only.

If it’s an IP camera, that’s on the to-do list. I can’t say ‘when’ but I don’t get the sense that it’s a low priority or in a far-off future.

Ruida also has their own vision system.
What’s the model number on the Ruida controller inside the laser?

Hello it´s a RDC6332G controller. And the camera is a USB Ruida SV300 S7N RD300000015534

Hey, I have the same one and so far it’s not compatible with LightBurn right now. though I’m desperately waiting for the support. I use RD vision works when I’m reading crop marks. hopefully soon head mounted cameras like this will work

Head mounted cameras work today. Does this camera work inherently differently? I know that the approach for using the camera in RDWorks is fundamentally different than LightBurn but curious if something prevents this camera from being used in the way that LightBurn expects.

to be honest I’m not quite sure, I’ve never got this to calibrate. always horribly off and the main selling point of this machine was to use crop marks.and be able to run production on this

This is what I meant by RDWorks working differently from LightBurn since LightBurn offers no auto-detection of registration marks with auto-alignment. But I would think that scanning the material on bed would work at least.

if LightBurn offered that, all of these companies would be done for honestly, I really hope they end up doing that

I will try soon when all is installed. I will show the results Regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.