Ruida Licence Help!

Hi, i have purchased lightburn GRBL for Ortur diode. For 2nd laser i have a ruida DSP. Is it possible to pay the difference in price NOT the full extra $80!!
Thanks

Yes, we have an upgrade option for the difference ($40) here: LightBurn Software - Upgrade from GCode to DSP license

Please be aware: You will not get a new key and it may take up to one business day for that upgrade to be processed.

1 Like

Thats perfect, can use on both machines please - so when i moved my laptop from diode to the shed where Co2 is. Basiclly i want to be able to use on both machines. I made a big deal about getting Ruida to be able to use LB i dont really want to get fingers burnt by keeping this new found loyalty to your software

I can confirm you will have no issues using the upgraded license on both machines once you’ve submitted the upgrade request through the store and it’s processed. If you have any issues at all with the upgrade, please don’t hesitate to contact us at support@lightburnsoftware.com - It’s much easier for us to handle any license issues there as it’s not public.

Thanks Mr. Just paid for :slight_smile:

All working by the way, thanks for your help, panic over!!
Can i put lightburn on my main PC (2nd PC) which has MUCH bigger screen. That way i can do all the editing on main PC and send files outside to the laptop dedicated for LB and laser use
Thanks

We got you covered! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.