Saving cut settings

Since updating to 1.2.01 I have a problem in the cut settings editor. When I am finished setting speed and power etc. to save I should click OK window . Problem the OK window is at the bottom of the message box , it goes below the bottom of the screen and my settings are not saved and On my HP laptop with 17 inch screen I cannot adjust the size of the box. I cannot find a size control. If I click on the top bar and move the box to the top I can see the OK box but as soon as I release it goes below the screen. I tried several screen settings in my computer settings but did not help

What’s the resolution of your 17" screen?

I hav,e it on 1386 x 768 recommended, but tried it on : 1280 x 720, 1024 x 768, 800 x 600.
None of these settings would let me reach the bottom of the window to check “ok”. I but that just turned it sideways… even tried to change to Portrait .
I did not have this problem before I updated to new version 1.2.01

memtenn60

This thread should give you some context: Update to 9.10 and 9.11 to big window "Laser" - #10 by LightBurn

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.