Bitte um schnelle Antwort da ich sonst das Abo wieder kündigen werde

Mfg Hessenberger

As can be seen in the appendix, images are no longer processed correctly
It’s very annoying because I bought the program recently

• stripes in the picture that cannot be removed

• and the picture is suddenly too bright in general

Please reply quickly, otherwise I will cancel the subscription again

Mfg Hessenberger

Well, this is not a nice way to interact. Threats and aggressive demands are never received well. I suggest checking any previous experiences you may have had doing this, as I doubt the result commonly prioritized solution over defense. Please adjust your approach. We are here to help you.

Looking at the images you provide, I see you have ‘Invert’ turned On (green) in the ‘Preview’ window. Is this what you are wanting?

From the Tool Tip - “When enabled, draws the engraving as white lines on black, useful for previewing engraving on dark materials like slate or granite.”

This setting only changes the rendering of the previewing display, and has no effect on the actual output to the laser. It is supposed to be seen as a feature, helpful in visualizing the final result “on dark materials like slate or granite.” :wink:

Try the ‘Preview’ again with that turned Off (red) and see if that is more like what you’d expect and let us know.

From Google Translate:

Nun, das ist keine gute Art zu interagieren. Bedrohungen und aggressive Forderungen werden nie gut aufgenommen. Ich schlage vor, alle früheren Erfahrungen zu überprüfen, die Sie damit gemacht haben, da ich bezweifle, dass das Ergebnis der Lösung Vorrang vor der Verteidigung einräumt. Bitte passen Sie Ihren Ansatz an. Wir sind hier, um dir zu helfen.

Wenn Sie sich die von Ihnen bereitgestellten Bilder ansehen, sehen Sie, dass Sie im Fenster “Vorschau” die Option “Invertieren” (grün) aktiviert haben. Wollen Sie das?

Aus dem Tooltip - “Wenn diese Option aktiviert ist, wird die Gravur als weiße Linie auf Schwarz gezeichnet. Dies ist nützlich, um eine Vorschau der Gravur auf dunklen Materialien wie Schiefer oder Granit anzuzeigen.”

Diese Einstellung ändert nur das Rendering der Vorschau-Anzeige und hat keinen Einfluss auf die tatsächliche Ausgabe an den Laser. Es soll als ein Merkmal angesehen werden, das bei der Visualisierung des Endergebnisses “auf dunklen Materialien wie Schiefer oder Granit” hilfreich ist. :zwinkern:

Versuchen Sie die ‘Vorschau’ erneut, wenn diese deaktiviert ist (rot), und prüfen Sie, ob dies eher Ihren Erwartungen entspricht, und lassen Sie es uns wissen.

Try to show an example from when “everything was fine”. You also need to come up with a little more information about your parameters especially your image editing parameters and explain what you expect and what you have done to achieve the desired result. You can also upload your .lbrn file here, maybe someone will analyze your settings and help you.
And by the way, it is never a good idea to threaten someone if you want the help of the same people.

@Patrick1997
Lightburn forum is a very helpful platform, so please be kind.

1 Like

wo war ich hier unfreundlich ich zahle 30 € und kann es aber nicht nutzen

weil ich seit dem kauf bzw. seit dem update nichts mehr machen kann

where was I rude here I pay 30 € and can not use it

because i can’t do anything since the purchase or since the update

Als Außenstehender kann ich nur sagen, Deine verhalten ist sehr unfreundlich. So kann man sich eventuell verhalten wenn keine Hilfe kommt. Für 30 € hast du ein sehr gutes Programm bekommen und der Support ist auch gut.

As an outsider, I can only say that your behavior is very unfriendly. This is how you can behave if there is no help. For 30 € you got a very good program and the support is good too.

1 Like

Entschuldigung aber wo hab ich da Jemanden Bedroht

ich hab nur klar gestellt das wenn das Programm weiterhin nicht funktionieren sollte
das ich das Abo wieder kündigen werde

weil ich nicht für was bezahle was seit dem kauf nicht mehr funktioniert aber in der Test Version wunderbar funktioniert hat

Sorry but where did I threaten someone?

I just made it clear that if the program should still not work
that I will cancel the subscription again

because I don’t pay for something that has not worked since the purchase but worked wonderfully in the test version

und ich hab leider kein beispiel da es in der test version wunderbar fuktioniert hat

and unfortunately I have no example because it worked wonderfully in the test version

12_backup.lbrn2 (619.4 KB)

Vielleicht kannst mal sagen was genau nicht funktioniert?

Maybe you can say what exactly is not working?

It doesn’t look so bad to me. Are you unable to use the “adjust image” tool (ctrl+I) to fine tune it to your liking?

hallo
funktioniert leider nicht

Hello
Unfortunately does not work

so sieht es aber leider
dann bei lasern nicht aus

but unfortunately that is how it looks
then with lasers not off

How does the final object look like? Maybe adding some picture (of the end product) may help identifying the issue?
I’d say, add your settings as well, speed, power etc.

Could be a problem with the material, that it requires different speed, power. You see, the darker wood is not too bad. Maybe it (the brighter part) is harder and requires more power?

nehme immer das gleiche material

hat mit der test version auch immer funktioniert aber leider seit dem kauf nicht mehr auch nicht auf anderen geräten

always use the same material

has always worked with the test version but unfortunately not on other devices since the purchase

Wie sind denn deine Settings bei dem Dackelbild (Layersettings mit DPI usw)?

How are your settings for the dachshund picture (layer settings with DPI, etc.)?