Seit dem update 0.9.24

A photo is something different then a drawing.
This dragon is a drawing… only black and white.
The image is not just black and white… it has some grey shades in between.

To laser a black and white image is easy :slight_smile: Just like any vector.
A photo is a different challenge…

try to burn the same image before and after registration and you will see that the result is exactly the same.
(too lazy to translate it to German, sorry for that)

His picture is dithered so black and white too.

There is more to it to print a picture well on wood in this example. Just dithering isn’t the problem.

That is why I asked to compare the same image before and after registering the software. I bet that the dragon is burned the same before and after.

@Patrick1997, post the settings for how you produced both, the good and the one that is not producing as you’d expect.

There is no difference in the trial from the paid version other than the time you have to play with it. What you are experiencing is something different in the way you had things set and going initially. Now we need to track down what changed. This is why the details you have been asked to provide are so important. :slight_smile:

Which problem are we trying to address? You keep changing the image you are asking about. Please keep to one subject matter until resolved, then we can move to another. Otherwise, the context is lost and folks are providing answers that may not be correct and or send you off in the wrong direction.

es ist egal bei welchem bild es ist bei jedem bild gleich

unter anderm íst mir aufgefallen das ich meinen laser nicht mehr manuell steuern kann

You are posting an image of the preview window, which is simply showing the path that the laser will take - it is not an accurate rendering of what the final output will be. For example:

Sie veröffentlichen ein Bild des Vorschaufensters, in dem lediglich der Weg des Lasers angezeigt wird. Es handelt sich nicht um eine genaue Wiedergabe der endgültigen Ausgabe. Beispielsweise:

Without zooming in / Ohne zu zoomen:

Zoomed in for detail / Für Details vergrößert::

The final result / Das Endergebnis:

es hat bei mir immer gepasst vorschau und das endprodukt

it always worked for me preview and the end product

Please, Could you show the engraving data of channels C00 and C01? And, perhaps even “property ownership”
Könnten Sie die Gravierdaten der Kanäle C00 und C01 zeigen? Und vielleicht sogar “Eigentumseigentum”

2000 mm/sec? a CO2 laser 2000w?

Bitte was ?
Kenne mich jetzt nicht so ganz aus was sie wissen wollen?! :wink:

Please what ?
I don’t really know what you want to know now ?!

Screenshot (16)

This thread has gotten out of control. I have no idea what the current issue is that needs to be addressed. To illustrate, at one point I asked you for help and pointed out this concern:

We started with having the ‘Invert’ turned on in Preview, and I showed you how to resolve that issue.

Now, I see you post an image with error:5 issues, which is a ‘Homing cycle is not enabled via settings’ error from your firmware.

We are here to help, I just have no idea how to do that with what you provide in this post.

ich habe weiter oben bilder gepostet von allen einstellungs orten usw. und auf das ist keine antwort mehr zurück gekommen ?!

I posted pictures above from all settings etc. and no answer came back to that ?!

This is not correct. You have received answers, and additional questions and requests. Members have offered questions and comments as well.

I just asked again, and you do not provide an answer, so let’s try this one more time…

“Which problem are we trying to address?”

in erster linie macht er alles auch das weiße

und das war bei der testversion noch nicht so

lg

first and foremost, he does everything white

and that was not the case with the test version

lg

Upload the file here I will look at it.
But just to be clear, there is nothing in LightBurn that is different in the trial version compared to the paid version, this is not an unqualified guess but a fact.

PhotoRoom-20210418_192129.lbrn2 (140.7 KB)