software lightburn

buongiorno a tutti ho acquistato la licenza lightburn proprio la lightburn, il computer lo disinstallato il pc senza recuperare la licenza come faccio a recuperarlo aiutatemi grazie

good morning everyone I bought the lightburn license just the lightburn, the computer uninstalled the pc without recovering the license how can I recover it help me thanks

o hai la mail con la chiave oppure puoi accedere da qui al “license portal” da dove puoi gestire tutte le tue licenze

either you have the email with the key or you can access the “license portal” from here where you can manage all your licenses

sorry @Rick , next time i will translate by myself :wink:

1 Like

buonasera roberto scusa in ritardo come faccio a ad accedere al portale delle licenze.

good evening roberto sorry late how can I access the license portal.

Ciao Laura, lo trovi qui

hi Laura, you can find it here

2 Likes

buongiorno perche non mi a entrare per vedere la chiave del lightburn

good morning why not me to enter to see the key to the lightburn

Questo proprio non lo so, entri con le credenziali corrette?

I don’t know why, you make login with the right credential?

The standard LightBurn license comes with 2 seats, meaning you can install on two computers. In looking into our systems, I see you have only one seat in use at this time. You should be able to just enter your key on the second computer and be set.

You can use the portal to manage the allocation of these seats, as described here:

La licenza LightBurn standard viene fornita con 2 postazioni, il che significa che puoi installare su due computer. Esaminando i nostri sistemi, vedo che hai solo una postazione in uso in questo momento. Dovresti essere in grado di inserire la tua chiave sul secondo computer ed essere impostato.

È possibile utilizzare il portale per gestire l’assegnazione di questi posti, come descritto di seguito:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.