Ok, i have managed to create some aweaome tiles with my ortur lm2 20 watt (5.5) laser.
All has been great with my tiles until i noticed how freaking easy it is to scratch the paint off. I am trying to make these as a item to sell and they need to be durable. Here ia how im preparing the tiles:
- Clean the glossy white ceramic tile with 100% acetone and let dry.
- Coat with color of choice. I use rustolium 2x.
- Let paint dry for an hour or so then coat with black.
- Let black paint dry and cure
- Etch the project and clean with brush or cloth.
- Cover with 2 coats of clear.
Seems to not be durable enough. Should i sand the tile?