Topwisdom Controller Beta Testing

Send an email with your trial ID requesting extension.

to this email? support@lightburnsoftware.com

2 Likes

That’s the one, yes.

Dear can you add me for topwisdom beta tester.
Working with autolaser for 4 month .TL410
X900 redsail

loving the software guys, keep up the good work :smiley:

Hi Guys, sorry if this question has been asked… but can we connect the Lightburn camera through this software on the Top Wisdom controller yet? Loving the software… my next renewal will be a subscription.

The camera connects to the computer USB port and does not care what controller it is. However, it is important for absolute coordinates to work for you to be able to properly align things. That’s the part that I need to double check with @LightBurn about.

Could you add me for topwisdom beta tester.

I use TL-403CB

hi guys unfortunately I was not able to solve the problem of origins (I can only work with absolute coordinates) with my 60w laser with topwisdom control board tl-410c someone had my same problem? Do you know how I can solve it? thank you so much.

I think this is likely a bug in the current implementation for TopWisdom machines. I need to dog more once I get my equipment set up again.

I don’t think there is a solution for that yet. I use the absolute origin top right hand corner for the moment and the laser’s control panel to coordinate the exact position. I’m sure it’s going to get sorted out in time.

Hi Charles
What do you mean by using the control panel to coordinate the exact position? No matter what I do with the panel prior to cut, the job always reverts to the absolute origin.

I’m away from the shop for a week or so, i can go through the exacts steps then. I basically pick an origin point on the bed and mark it with tape. take note on the control panel of the exact position and set my work on Lightburn to that point on the bed.
Sorry I’m working from memory, I can clear this up some more once I get back.

I thank you for the answer I hope this problem can be solved so I can try better lightburn

Hi, I run a 130 x 90 cm chinese laser with Topwisdom 410
I can do most I want in Autolaser, but it crashes a lot and I have downloaded the lightburn trial, and I would definately buy it if I can use it with my laser.

I would love to be added to the beta testers…

Support for TopWisdom controllers in LightBurn is still very much in beta, and being worked on, but that first pass of features is already in the public release of LightBurn. Have you tried using the trial you already got with your machine?

Hi, no haven’t tried that yet. I will, thanks…

Hi
Would you mind adding me to the beta test program please, I am keen to help in any way I can to further progress with this controller.

Thanks

HI, I would love to help with the beta test program. Currently use both Autolaser/topwisom (3years) and Lightburn/Ruida. Thanks.

Hi there
New to the forum. My school has a60 watt generic co2 with top wisdom controller. How do I access the software for beta testing? Look forward to trying looks great well done,
Regards scott