TopWisdom questions

Yep, the line’s definitely there on the TL-403CB.
Will gladly help out to get this fixed in any way I can. This is the biggest issue that I’m facing with LightBurn, but I just bought a license a few days ago anyway because I’m really happy with how well the rest of this software works. Feels so nice and smooth to use :smiley:

Also, I don’t know if it’s a bug or not, but whenever using Absolute mode (and currently all modes behave like Absolute mode), it always goes back to 0,0 first before moving to do the job. Does it have to do that? Would be great if it would just take the short path and move there from its current location.

hi guys unfortunately I was not able to solve the problem of origins (I can only work with absolute coordinates) with my 60w laser with topwisdom control board tl-410c someone had my same problem? Do you know how I can solve it? thank you so much.

I am reseller of CO2 laser and we have the same problem with all our machine use Topwisdom. For all new machine we start using Ruida. But I think the Topwisdom panel is better then the version of Ruida we use (Table up and down). So I think we need to wait for a new Lightburn version to solve this.

Any updates on the line/ starting coordinates bug(s)?

When there are updates, I will post them.

1 Like

I have a beta version that includes a fix for the origin mode issues, and might address the line on the preview as well.

This is a Win64 link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OrvCr1ICB3d5CQpqFY2rCY5Z5RB-e2KU

MacOS: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1v-UgVmM9xgR3f3CfB1lyFrll30R8ENuY

Can a few of you try it and let me know if it fixes the origin issues for you?

Is there also a mac version of this fix? I have the TL410C controller on my 80W Vevor (Chinese red and black) laser cutter, and I have also noticed that the start position on the machine (rear right) is opposite from the start position in Lightburn. I have the latest mac os install. Cheers

Updated post with Mac link

1 Like

Excellent - Many thanks! looks like that works - Brilliant! :smiley:

My trial is out in 1 day. If I upgrade to the paid version is this fix already in the program or will I need to download this link to fix it? Also, is there going to be a fix for running a rotary on a Top Wisdom? I don’t see any rotary icons on Lightburn software.

TopWisdom support is still very much in beta, so please do not pay for it yet. If you post your trial ID here I’ll extend it for you. There is no difference between the paid version and the trial other than the time limit. The link above is newer than the paid version because it is a development release.

6c6af8b3-50c1-4de8-a6fe-68e71426d280

Done - it’s extended.

Great, thank you! I really like this software and hope to see all the kinks with Top Wisdom figured out. Question on the link for the Origin fix. When I click on the link you sent should I save it to a file or will it automatically update the software? Thanks for all your help.

Save it and run it. You might have to uninstall your current one first.

Sweet! Looking forward to trying out this new version in the next few days.
Thank you, Oz! (and any other devs working on this)

Do you anticipate fixing the Lightburn rotary use on Top Wisdom Controllers?

Yes. I can’t say exactly when that’ll happen, but assuming that I can get access to the settings, it will happen.

Please understand that this process often takes several months. We are several months in, so it’s close, and most of the heavy lifting is done at this point, but the holidays are coming, and I spend roughly 6 hours a day on support, so dev time isn’t as constant as I wish it was.

I would also like to try this relese but my test is over :frowning:

Send your trial key to support at lightburnsoftware dot com with the title of “TopWisdom Trial Extension” and we will get you sorted.