Unable to change min power on image

Not sure whats going on. Created this job a while back and wanted to adjust the min power percent. I know I set it when I originally created the file, but for some reason, I can’t change the min power now? It’s greyed out.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Neither your profile or your post mention what kind of machine you have. If you have a GCode controller, you’ll only be able to change Min Power if you’re using grayscale mode. Otherwise, it’s zero, set by the controller itself.

I was just coming back to say that, lol.

I must have originally had it set for grayscale, then changed to jarvis.

It’s my patented way of figuring something out. Ask for help and 5 minutes later I’ll figure it out.

Running Smoothie on a cohesion board on my cnc machine. I added a diode to it to be able to do larger items than will fit on my k40.

Thanks again!

Honestly, I think the cheap diode I have is dying so was just looking to compensate for it not burning as well as it did before. I was doing some identical items, same program, and it just kept fading so was looking to boost it.

I have a jtech 2.8 coming friday, so will probably chuck this diode and start from scratch then.

Thanks so much for your help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.