Unable to het trial version

Are you online?

If yes, then disable McAfee and Windows defender and retry.

still unable to get trial version, same message

Did you also disable virus and threat protection?

Yes, Im disable everything on kaprsky and mc afee

Are you behind a corporate firewall or are you using network proxy?

Can you open a powershell and run these commands? Please return the output.

Test-NetConnection api.cryptlex.com -p 443
Test-NetConnection api.cryptlex.com -p 63658

PS C:\Users\User> Test-NetConnection api.cryptlex.com -p 443 WARNING: TCP connect to (127.0.0.1 : 443) failed ComputerName : api.cryptlex.com RemoteAddress : 127.0.0.1 RemotePort : 443 InterfaceAlias : Loopback Pseudo-Interface 1 SourceAddress : 127.0.0.1 PingSucceeded : True
PingReplyDetails (RTT) : 0 ms
TcpTestSucceeded : False

PS C:\Users\User> Test-NetConnection api.cryptlex.com -p 63658
WARNING: TCP connect to (127.0.0.1 : 63658) failed

ComputerName : api.cryptlex.com
RemoteAddress : 127.0.0.1
RemotePort : 63658
InterfaceAlias : Loopback Pseudo-Interface 1
SourceAddress : 127.0.0.1
PingSucceeded : True

You have a failure of DNS. The 127.0.0.1 is referring back to your own computer.

What should I do

How are you getting DNS on your computer? How does your computer get access to the Internet?

Are you running a VPN?

Something on your system is likely reconfiguring or redirecting all DNS query to the local system. This might still be your AV or monitoring solutions.

It’s possible that since you disabled those that renewing your network connection or rebooting might get you a normal DNS entry.

On most typical setups you would be able to override DNS from at the router. You can also define DNS entries in your network settings on your computer.

You may want to try flushing your DNS Cache to see if that improves the situation.

Run in Terminal:

ipconfig /flushdns

still the same

Take a look at my previous post. What’s your situation there?

still unsuccessful, what if I buy the license, is there any possibility the same problem will appear?

What have you done and what were the results? You haven’t answered any of the questions so it’s unclear.

It will be the exact same issue so worth sorting out. There is also the possibility of offline activation but the intent for those licenses is when a machine is not possible to be online.

I’m sorry, I’m not good at IT. So I’m not good at VPNs and so on. Any way to guide me?

Just try to answer each question. If you’re not sure, answer as such.

How are you connected to the Internet?
Are you running VPN software or on a corporate network?
Have you made any special configuration to adjust your DNS?

1. Im connected to my own wifi
  2. I have kapersky VPN but not switch on
  3. Nope…or no idea

How is WiFi connected to Internet and how are you getting Internet?

Do you sometimes use this?