Upgraded Lightburn Software and now the job quits about 80% of the way through

I have a file that I have used several times now and I upgraded my Lightburn software to LightBurn 1.2.04, built Thu 2022-10-13 @ 14:13
Created by LightBurn Software, LLC
I tried to burn it twice now and both times it stops about 80% of the way through. I am using an xTool D1 10W for about a year now and have used Lightburn since I started about a year ago. This is the 1st time I have experienced this. I have double checked my USB ports and made sure the power saving is turned off. I am hard wired to the engraver from my laptop. I have done one other project in between successfully and cleaned everything. I’m stumped.
Thanks for your advice.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Job quits before completion (k40 ,cohesion3d laserboard,smoothieware)

UPDATE
I went back to download the Lightburn software and this time I actually downloaded the EXCAD2 driver. I went in and checked my Windows power saving options and when I did a Windows update they had turned back on my power saving for the hard drive and the screen. I turned them back off and am now on a burn at 2 hours 35 mins and still going just fine.
Thank you

1 Like

Do you mean the EZCAD2 driver for Galvo lasers?
It shouldn’t change anything on an xTool D1.

Glad you discovered Windows power savings settings being messed with during their update.