Upgraded omtec 40 to a 100w tube and cloudray 100w p supply and only laser works now

it sees smoothieboard

So, Lightburn is talking to itā€¦

Can you read from the board and move anything?

:smile_cat:

nope, nothing

Does Lightburn have Ready in the upper left of the laser window?

sorry for slow response ive been trying to save my config file in ANSI and it wont let me or it just switches back and it says its supposed to be in ansi, and i think im still not knowing the pwm

yes it says ready

You have to quit changing thingsā€¦ I canā€™t keep up with what you are doing and there doesnā€™t seem to be any reason why you are still changing the things that arenā€™t relatedā€¦

Think about what you are doingā€¦

You got this from OMTech for the K40 upgradeā€¦ it should work if you had just replaced the boardā€¦

Therefore, in all likelihood, it is configured properlyā€¦

You are working to ensuring itā€™s improperly configured. This just makes it more difficult as that many more things have been changed.

We know you have wiring issuesā€¦ that is your problemā€¦ work on getting it rightā€¦

We are approaching 50 messages and this should have been cleared up in less than a dozenā€¦

You enthusiasm is great, but itā€™s becoming an impedance on getting this thing operating.

Good luck

its me i know your thrilled, I bought a smmothieboard 5x cause i was pretty sure it wasnt the wiring and hooked it up and everything started working well i went to update the firmware like they say to and the configuration files and i load the on to the sd card and back to where i was. it wont flash it correctly beacuse firmware bin is supposedto change to firmware.cur and its not. or ikt could be my bootloader is messed up or missing because my computer likes to try and format it a couple times

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.