Hi, I’m Ray. I may have made a thing once.
- Northern New Jersey, USA
- 2 K40’s (one each of the 2 main wiring types) and a K40D arriving shortly. I tend to put Cohesion3D boards in them. First one was purchased April 2016 on eBay for $340. I also have a diode laser module that I can put on a Openbuilds frame should I ever find the time.
- Have had access to LightBurn since even before the beta group, which isn’t necessarily to say that’s how long I’ve been using it…
- Testing boards, taking pictures of boards inside the machines, documentation, occasionally cutting some parts or raster engraving a bunny.
- My “how to use a laser” knowledge is a bit more theoretical than it is practical.
- 2 CNC’s and 25 3D Printers. No I’m not running a print farm. I come from 3D Printing, have designed and built my own machines from scratch and upgraded many more, and more recently pivoted into laser. Still love printing though, it’s fun, and modding machines really calms me down.