Volunteer testers for upcoming 0.9.21 release?

Unfortunately I don’t control that behavior - it’s a Windows file dialog. The extension is added “live” if you change the file type selector, but whether you do that or not, LightBurn will append the appropriate extension if you don’t provide one.

Sono interessato a testare la nuova versoone.
Windows 10 64bit, controller Ruida 6442, collegamento in rete.

I would like to try it

thanks

Dave Tringo

I am testing version 0.9.2.1 many times the software on my windows 10 computer crashes and I have to force the shutdown

1 Like

You got most of the post, but what Oz needs, you left off. :wink:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Problem with beta 0.9.2.1

Just a note to say that I love the 2 window feature for adjusting picture properties.
Also, thank you for adding English feedback on the focus feature.

Note to Oz.
I see that you are getting a number of comments on the 9.21 version.
Would it make sense to put all the comments regarding the 9.21 release into one thread?

I can help test on Windows 10 or Mac OS

I think I’m just going to release it. So far there have been very few issues raised, and none significant as far as I can tell.

I moved them into their own external threads, so I could keep this one as tidy as possible. It’s fine.

Oz, I have traced the problem a little further.

I have a file folder named “Test”

The file extension .lbn is selected as default.

I type “Test” into the Save AS file name and press Save. The “Test” Folder opens, but does not save the file.

If I type “Test” into the Save As file name again and press Save, It now saves the file. with file extension .lbn in the “Test” Folder; or initially, I must select the .lbn2 file extension and then select the .lbn file extension to save the file with an .lbn file extension in the original folder (not the Test Folder).

This is normal Windows behavior that you are describing.

Thanks for the info.

Happy to give this a go. Mac Catalina (use for design) and Windows 10 to drive laser. Using Neje laser. Currently use Ethernet (via file share) or USB to transfer work.

I would love to be a beta tester. I use a GRBL controller and running Lightburn on three PC’s.

I also use Vectric Aspire on my CNC’s and would like to try some of the new file formats.

I am running Windows 10 64 bit.

Thank you

Rick McCaskill
Rickm1947@aol.com
303-682-0440

Hi ,
i would like to test this version.
Window 10 in a virtual machine in Parallels on a iMac .
Ruida controller and Nova 24 Thunderlaser.

Thanks
Jan

Yes, “frame” and then while Ruida laser was moving - “start” button in Lightburn.

It caused laser to become frozen and stop doing anything until forced restart via switching off/on.

Sorry for misquoting.

screen03

buongiorno, vorrei provare pure io a testare nuova versione, ho un ruida 100w co2 70x50 già in possesso di licenza, utilizzato su due pc.

I would like to help!
Got MacOS with a Ruida Laser running. Also do a lot of logos and stuff so interested in the multi-image scanning…

Let me know!