Volunteer testers for upcoming 0.9.21 release?

Not sure if it’s an issue, but I noticed that it says the laser is busy, after clicking on start after running the first file. Then if I click on start again, it connects and the laser performs well. I am burning DXF files for 3D puzzles, using plexiglass 1/16” thick. Is this due to the temporary connection instead of always connected?
Running iMac OSX Catalina on a red/black 700x500 Ruida 644xg

How are you connected? USB or Ethernet?

Ethernet, and once I select start the second time, it connects and the laser burns the file. I noticed that all the colors at the bottom, are all line parameters, and no cut parameters. How do I change a color to ‘Cut’ instead of just changing the power and speed to cut?

Happy to see if I can break it!
All joking aside, you’ve added some killer features and tweaks in this update.

Win10 64bit
RUIDA

Often run multiple copies of LB so I can queue up the next job etc.

Keep up the hard work guys, you are more appreciated than you’ll ever know.

There is no “Cut” mode - it’s just Line - it was renamed, that’s all. For the connection issue, I can check that, but I haven’t had issues with it using Ethernet myself. Which controller are you using? (IE, specific model number)

If you are still wanting tested I would love to he considered.
I’m very new to lightburn and lasers.
Windows 10 64bit

Does that path actually exist? I’m not able to reproduce this issue.

How can I download and test the new version?

The “LastProjectPath”: “D:/Backup04272018/MY Files/Graphics/Temp”, located in the prefs.ini file, is correct now, however the save or save as command still saves the file to “C:/Users/gkurt” even though the “LastProjectPathh” shows “D:/Backup04272018/MY Files/Graphics/Temp”

Both paths exists

Quit the software and reload that prefs.ini file just to make sure you’re seeing the current version.

The “LastExportPath”: “D:/Backup04272018/MY Files/Graphics/Temp” works when I export an “.ai” file.

Yes, the “LastProjectPath”: “D:/Backup04272018/MY Files/Graphics/Temp”, shows correct in the prefs.inf file, but “save and save as” does not write to the aforementioned path.

I am unable to reproduce this behavior.

Since, the “LastExportPath”: “D:/Backup04272018/MY Files/Graphics/Temp” works when I export an “.ai” file. Can you review the coding for “export” a file and compare it to the “save and save as” coding.

Is it possible to Skype you to see the problem?

Sign me up Oz if you are still looking for testers. Windows 10 64 bit

Go to Help > Quick help and notes, then look in the About tab. What is your build date / time?
Mine is: LightBurn 0.9.21, built Mon 2021-03-15 @ 17:50

If yours isn’t, you don’t have the most recent one I uploaded.

Please link for Win x64 version
Thanks
JB

I would love to test the new update I have ortur master 2 windows 64 bit the can’t wait to try the new image adjusting

I now have the latest version and it is looking better.

The problem now is that it won’t let me “save as” to the old .lbn file type unless I manually add the file extension to the file name that I wish to save.

In other words, it won’t let me select the .lbn file extension by selecting the “save as type” from the drop down menu.

It will let me select the “save as type” as a .lbn2 file type. After selecting the .lbn2 file type initially, it will then let me select the .lbn file type from the drop down menu.

That’s not what I see. If I pick the legacy file extension, it remembers it.

I’m game. Windows 7 64 bit. Ruida controller and grbl diode on a 3018 cnc.