Volunteer testers for upcoming 0.9.21 release?

Running the executable will update your current install.

No issues this end so far, all looks great. Love the image editing addition.

I’d be happy to assist . I will check the Polish translation. win10 x64 Ruida

More than Happy

Mac OS Big Sur M1. GRBL- LPC & Windows 10 running on BootCamp Mac Mini
Diode Endurance 10 watt and K40 1 m2 bed upgrade on Linear blocks

If you have specific translations to update, you can reply to the link I sent you in the PM and I’ll see about updating. Some are known incomplete because some of the content is newer than the last round of translations done.

1 Like

Does it change LastExportPath or LastProjectPath? Your message mentions both, and that is confusing. The version you were sent (0.9.21) should not update LastProjectPath when using the Corel macro.

My mistake
When I use the CorelDraw macro to send a file to Lightburn, it changes the
“LastProjectPath”: “D:/Backup04272018/MY Files/Graphics/Temp”, located in the prefs.ini file, to
“LastProjectPath”: “C:/Users/gkurt”,

“LastExportPath”: “D:/Backup04272018/MY Files/Graphics/Temp”, located in the prefs.ini file,
is correct and does not change.

Also,
What is the difference between .lbn and .lbn2

Loads 4x to 6x faster, 1/4 the size (roughly). Looking at the file path thing…

Would love to try 0.9.21
Windows 10 Pro
Aeon Nova 13 - 130W (1300x900)
Ruida 644x
Mainbord firmware RDLC-V8.01.65

Not sure if it’s an issue, but I noticed that it says the laser is busy, after clicking on start after running the first file. Then if I click on start again, it connects and the laser performs well. I am burning DXF files for 3D puzzles, using plexiglass 1/16” thick. Is this due to the temporary connection instead of always connected?
Running iMac OSX Catalina on a red/black 700x500 Ruida 644xg

How are you connected? USB or Ethernet?

Ethernet, and once I select start the second time, it connects and the laser burns the file. I noticed that all the colors at the bottom, are all line parameters, and no cut parameters. How do I change a color to ‘Cut’ instead of just changing the power and speed to cut?

Happy to see if I can break it!
All joking aside, you’ve added some killer features and tweaks in this update.

Win10 64bit
RUIDA

Often run multiple copies of LB so I can queue up the next job etc.

Keep up the hard work guys, you are more appreciated than you’ll ever know.

There is no “Cut” mode - it’s just Line - it was renamed, that’s all. For the connection issue, I can check that, but I haven’t had issues with it using Ethernet myself. Which controller are you using? (IE, specific model number)

If you are still wanting tested I would love to he considered.
I’m very new to lightburn and lasers.
Windows 10 64bit

Does that path actually exist? I’m not able to reproduce this issue.

How can I download and test the new version?

The “LastProjectPath”: “D:/Backup04272018/MY Files/Graphics/Temp”, located in the prefs.ini file, is correct now, however the save or save as command still saves the file to “C:/Users/gkurt” even though the “LastProjectPathh” shows “D:/Backup04272018/MY Files/Graphics/Temp”

Both paths exists

Quit the software and reload that prefs.ini file just to make sure you’re seeing the current version.

The “LastExportPath”: “D:/Backup04272018/MY Files/Graphics/Temp” works when I export an “.ai” file.

Yes, the “LastProjectPath”: “D:/Backup04272018/MY Files/Graphics/Temp”, shows correct in the prefs.inf file, but “save and save as” does not write to the aforementioned path.