Volunteer testers for upcoming 0.9.21 release?

I would like to help and test. I dig a lot, wood, glass and acrylic. I have a Ruida controller and a 60 Watt tube.
Windows 64

Glad to assist where I can. Multiple machines here with Ruida controllers all connected via Ethernet.

Would it be possible to provide a list of new features and bug fixes, in order to test these changes?

I’ve added the complete list of changes to the initial post.

I’d be happy to join in, if you’re still looking for testers.

Win 10 64bit
JTech 7w
Shapeoko

Neje master 2S max 40w (win 10 64), mi piacerebbe partecipare come testing per la relise 0.9.21.
grazie Thomas.

Hi I’d like to be considered for testing please, I have a Ruida controller on my 50w that I do many photos on, windows 10 64bit.
Thank you
Chris

Would like to Testing, i use the last version intensively to optimize my workflow with Illustrator. I like it more on Windows 10 64bit looking up for this update about weeks…

In the Postings before you announced the optimized Offset fill mode which was moving between different objects. Is this fixed now?

Would testing it on Windows

We are happy to test on Windows. We have a trocen based controller, use multiple copies of lb at the same time.

I can help, windows 10 surface pro 5 and topwisdom

I would love to help.

Question (and boy I look forward to every one of your releases! ) –
Rudia temporary connections - how will that impact a guy who runs 2 lightburns to connect to 2 lasers on one computer? I need to dedicate copy A to laser com3 and Copy B to com4 because the lasers have different tubes, settings, and bedsizes…

John

I would be happy to test Ruida 64bit.

I would like to test the Win64bit on my Ruida.

I would like to test it
Win64 rudia

Win 10 x64

I would love to test! My wife will have about a dozen instances open at once and then wonders why it wont connect! This is an awesome feature. Win x64 Please!

I join the test if it suits you I have windows 10 pro laser ortur master 2 20w

Anyone have any issues so far?

Getting ready to test now. Do I need to uninstall and reinstall for the beta release? or will running the executable upgrade the installed lightburn?