Which Cloudray laser head do I need?

I’m looking on eBay at the laser heads and not sure which one I need. I am thinking that the type C head might be correct, but not sure. Here is a photo of my head currently.

The reason I am asking the forum, is that Cloudray can’t tell me which one I need. They said that I would have to measure my head, but not sure which replacement head measurements I can compare it to.Has anyone used the Cloudray laser heads in a Chinese 60 watt red and black 800x500mm Ruida controller laser engraver? Thanks!
Charlie

I have a 700 x 500 Black & Red Ebay laser that is working great with the head that came installed. I’m not sure I can help with your choice of head, but am curious as to why you feel you need to change. Is there an advantage to changing the head?

I bought a type C head to fit on my red&black that looks just like yours.
It will not fit without making some kind of custom bracket. (I knew that when I bought it.)

Note that the belt on your machine (and mine) has the face of the belt in a vertical position. Some red&blacks have the belt and motors rotated 90° so the face of the belt is horizontal (parallel with the work surface). Supposedly the type C head and its supplied bracket does bolt up to those machines.

It’s on my list of things to do soon to get an appropriate bracket made and put the C head on my machine, but it’s a long list and may be several more weeks.

@PWC: The stock head is fine for engraving, but very poor for cutting thick materials because with longer focal length lenses it puts the nozzle (and air assist) way too far above the work, and it also doesn’t work with long lenses because the lens mounts too close to the nozzle.

Thanks Hank, I appreciate the reply! The bracket on the type C head won’t work, when you make the new bracket, will you remove the offset ‘S’ bracket and then bolt the new bracket, or just adapt a new bracket to what is already in the type C head? I would be very interested in checking out your finished adapter.
And yes, Hank gave the answer to your question as to why I want another head. I want to be able to cut better and also engrave.
Charlie