Why is my cutting not working properly?

Thank you! The solution Gil from LightBurn provided was:

''Hi,

The scale of the Y axis may need some adjustment.

Please go to your LightBurn>Window>Console, and enter these commands, one line at a time, and press “enter” after each:

$i
$$
​$RST=*
$$

Copy/paste the console results back to me please.

Then make a test square 100x100mm what size is output now?‘’‘’

Additionally, the kind support also noticed in my console that some other parameters ought to be updated, here is the message:

"'BTW I noticed one setting which you need to be aware of and that is $262 which is currently set to 150.

That is the threshold for the “Shock and movement” sensor, it is currently OK set at 150, but if jobs keep failing with “Shock and Movement detected!” error in the console, either make sure your laser is properly fixed to the table, or increase that threshold - ie. make it a higher value eg. you could change it by entering $262=400 into the LightBurn console.‘’

I was just starting to read the last post and was thinking - gosh what Gil has written looks familiar… and then realised that I had written it yesterday myself! LOL so just to be clear - this response is from LightBurn email support - not from Ortur, Gil would have undoubtedly provided a far better response!

3 Likes

Only difference i would say is
Default from 1.87> firmware is 262=400
Some vector works might need a little more 262=750, but they are extreme use case

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.