Why is my library not here- where are the presets?

I loaded new software and activated it on both my pc and mac but i cant find any preset libraries or artwork presets at all. I also clicked the tab that says to load library at the bottom right and it ask me to find them in my folder where it was downloaded, but theres nothing there at all. HELP!

The libraries come blank, and it is intended that the user use them to store their settings that they have found to be good for their machine, and their artwork they have licenses for. They are not pre-populated at all.

Is there any guidelines you can share for cutting abs 1/4 thick?

Ya, don’t. Unless you have an extremely great exhaust setup.

ABS does not cut well in a laser cutter. It tends to melt rather than vaporize, and has a higher chance of catching on fire and leaving behind melted gooey deposits on the vector cutting grid. It also does not engrave well (again, tends to melt). Cutting ABS plastic emits hydrogen cyanide, which is unsafe at any concentration.

1 Like

Question:
I’m using cam5 laser “ruida” lightburn when I send a Phone for it to cut keeps saying “error”
Failed to send file.
Anything?

Honestly, you haven’t given nearly enough data for any kind if intelligent answer. I’d recommend reading this:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.