Xtool s1 only fires at 100% power

yes at first i wasnt able to cut squares with the device that xtool recommends and read in forums that lightburn made xtool compatible driver and that would only activate the laser at 100% power i had the same issue on 2 diffrent computers too the device parsec posted in this forum has been working well for me so far today was the first time its ever cut a triangle insted of a square but worked after switching devices

@bpawlowski @tjonz Instead of two steps try this:

1. Duplicate your current device and rename it as Work XTool S1

1. Set your current laser device (XTool S1) as Default.

1. Upon starting, Lightburn starts with your Default Device, switch to work Device and test, always do this.

Might be a good idea to let Lightburn know about this. I have never had to do this kind of jumping through hoopsā€¦

Maybe @JohnJohn can see if itā€™s an issueā€¦ whenever they return to workā€¦

Until then if it worksā€¦

:smile_cat:

1 Like

its not been working again unfourtantly im now having the issue of not cutting rectangles again to be honst i thought this was the way too contact light burn it seems that issue is pretty well known however

Iā€™ve been having an issue with cutting rectangles again and resetting the device doesnā€™t seem to be correcting the issue anymore. i know its a know issue with the recommended by xtool

You can mail an issue directly to support and bypass this siteā€¦

There is a lot of knowledge here, besides Lightburnā€¦

Good luck

:smile_cat:

This comes from support at Lightburn.

T

That was the exact version of lbi used when i lost power control i was using the xtool domain as well the only think thats worked so far has been the device that was posted in this thread thats both given back power control and lets squares be processed

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.