Cannot get laser to keep going

Hopefully this is sufficient, if not let me know.

Quite strange for sure
Favour
https://ortur.tech/support
Open ticket just saying LB / 27 V
i will know what it is
Thanks!

OK sent thanks. Any idea what I can expect?

A new power adapter for sure
but also try to diagnose propperlly which goes outside the scope of lightburn forums

Awesome thanks! Any idea how long before I can get a new power adapter? Do you need me to send you my address on that site?

Gil, any way you can help me out? I’m not getting any communication from Ortur about my situation, I’ve sent a couple emails in the last couple weeks and nothing. I’m constantly running into stuff that is making it really hard to run. I need my laser to be working. I’m kind of blind to any action that is taking place. I can understand product is probably coming from China, but at least a communication telling me what to do or expect.

Greetings

Which email/Ticket you been using?
or what is your email i can check

normally they all go through me i cant find it

Hi, RMA#129891, email: thelaserjacks@gmail.com. It said the ticket was closed for some reason I believe.

Hi Gil, I received my replacement parts thanks for the help there. I cannot see my device on my computer. I went through Apple Tech support thinking it was the Macbook, they asked me to try another device, so I connected with a WIndows laptop and it will not recognize it either. Do you have any suggestions?

I’m trying to update the firmware as you advised before because it looks like the same as I had before, but the procedure does not seem to be working, I think because it does not show as a connected device.

Also, I replaced my cable from the Mac to the printer USB and used two different cables

Do you have facebook? could you drop me a message
PMing you the profile

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.