LightBurn 0.9.22 and Mac OS Big Sur

Hello, I upgraded to Mac OS Big Sur and downloaded the appropriate version of Lightburn and the camera won’t update overlay. I see the laser bed in the window but no overlay. I tried running camera alignment and I do all the steps and when it’s time to CAPTURE IMAGE, nothing captures… I’ve checked all the privacy settings…

I guess no one answers…

Sorry, this slipped through but the issue you present has not. I just did a search to find @LightBurn is working this issue.

Any updates yet? I’m having this exact issue right now.

Quoting our latest release announcement: LightBurn 0.9.23 released - a lot of fixes, an apology, and some news – LightBurn Software

There is still an apparent issue with camera use in Big Sur on MacOS - It’s quite possible this is a problem with the framework LightBurn is built on, but we’re actively working on it.

We’re seeing a bunch of issues on Big Sur. Camera is one, and connectivity with some lasers (specifically Ruida and TopWisdom) is another. I’m looking into it, but I don’t see anything concrete yet. I would suggest the best course of action would be to revert back to Catalina for now.