Neje Master 7w error17

Hi, I have a Neje Master 7w and uploaded the GRBL1.1f firmware withe the Neje Tool. The laser can connect to the Lightburn Software and I can move the laser. But when I try to laser something the laser doesnt get stronger. I tried to actived it in the settungs but get the error 17. Can you help me? Sry for my english. I´m German.

Thx Max

Error 17 occurs if you turn on laser mode but not PWM Output. Something in the firmware needs to be changed. Below is a link to a video explaining this.

Fehler 17 kommt, wenn man den Laser Modus einschaltet aber nicht die PWM Ausgabe eingeschaltet hat. Den PWM Mode kann man, soweit ich weiß, nur in der Firmware beim compilieren ändern. Hier ein Link zu einem Erklärvideo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acf9O3wXki8

I did it. Downloaded the 1.1h and put it in the NejeTool folder. Renamed it to one of the firmware which are in the folder and uploaded it. thanks

Ich habe es geschafft. Ich habe die GRBL1.1h von github geladen. Dann in den Ordner vom NejeTool und umbenannt zu einer Firmware die dort drin ist. Dann aufgespielt, dann konnte ich den Laser aktivieren. Ich vermute das ist ein Fehler in der Firmware. Trotzdem vielen dank.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.