New update problem

Hi. I have just downloaded the new update, 1.03.01, but when I frame it , its not framing to the measurements I have put in. thanks

1 Like

Read through this Topic and see if it addresses your question. If not, can you elaborate what you’re experiencing that’s unique?

A post was split to a new topic: Ruida Controller not found after update to 1.3.00/1.3.01

It’s not recognising the T1. Plus when you set your txt to fill or offset fill, it doesn’t go bold on the screen. Is there a way you can go back to your previous update Thanks.

That’s addressed in the Topic. Tool layers are not meant to be included in the frame but will affect origin position with the “Frame” option enabled.

What does bold mean in this context? Are you saying it doesn’t show as filled? If so, that’s a function of Windows->View Style. You can choose between Filled and Wireframe. Wireframe is faster and allows you to see all the lines in a design whereas Filled might obscure those.

All released versions are available here:
Releases · LightBurnSoftware/deployment (github.com)

Thanks. The wireframe didn’t work, but managed to get it in filled smooth. Still can’t seem to get the framing issue sorted. Tomorrow’s another day. :slight_smile: :pray:

What are you seeing that’s not accounted for in the previous explanation? Is there something unique to what you’re doing/seeing?

I think i may have this figured out, with a single chick as before using version 1.03.01. must do a bit of testing the weekend. I’m fairly confident that it will work T1 and T2 as before. Im not saying any more for now
jim…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.