No effect on glass, even at 200/100%

Hi, Rich,
Are you using a CO2 or diode laser? If a diode what wattage? Do you any link for the wire brush. I ordered some of the tape you use but did not know about using a wire brush.

I typically use a 5W diode, but sometimes I use a 50W C02. I used to use a grinder wire wheel, but I have since changed to a hand brush. I ordered this set of three for $9.00 on Amazon and couldnā€™t be happier. I use the nylon one more than the others.

Thank you Rich, I think I might already have one of those in the garage. I am also going to try your method for engraving glass. Also, did you see my question on your cross with the Lordā€™s prayer on it?

Great! No, I didnā€™t. I get about 100 or more questions a day! The best way to ask me a question is by email or Messenger. Those Iā€™ll see :sunglasses:
m.me/105768145045320
thelahobbyguy@gmail.com

Not that it is important, but higher wattage lasers combine multiple lower watt lasers to obtain the equivalent power rating. It may not match what you expected but it does not mean they are lying.

Not that it is important, very few companies were selling multiple diode lasers a year ago. And they were not highly advertised as they are today. And though I have heard some hints of a single diode with power above that of the Nichia 7 watt, I have not seen it available nor talked about. My statement remains true.