Ortur laser Master not responding

I have a Ortur Laser Machine 160x150

I tried to update the software but once I copied and pasted the file the laser shut off and has a red light constantly on.

I tried pressing and holding the buttons to try and reset it but it does not work. How can I do a hard reset or fix this problem. Any info or tips would be appreciated.

The red light stays on even when the power cord is removed and only the usb cord is plugged in.

Firmware updates for that line of Ortur are not supported on Mac. Or require a great deal of care to avoid issues due to MacOS writing files of its own to the drive.

I don’t see a clear path out but based on these Topics it seems there may be some ways out if you have access to a Windows computer or are familiar with chip programming.

This applies only to 1.4x firmware only
On Pro series. 1.5 1.7 and 1.8 Linux Mac and Windows is available

Not sure if you were just providing context or if you were saying it didn’t apply to this laser but based on the description this looked like original Laser Master with 1.4x firmware.

Is there a proper recovery process for this that Randy could follow?

I didnt read… with 2 eyes and just one. and didnt read the “for that line”
I was just adding to what you said but you had said it already :smiley: sorry about that

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.