Problems with burn order after updating - Sculpfun

Auch ich hab Probleme seit dem Update, kein einziger Brennauftrag mehr vollständig produziere nur mehr Mist … hab jetzt auf die version zurück gestellt ohne die letzten 3 update´s … schau ma mal …

I’ve also had problems since the update, not a single burn order is completely produced anymore, just more crap… I’ve now switched back to the version without the last 3 updates… let’s see…

I’m sorry to hear that you’re having problems with Burn Order. Can you share a file and precisely describe the symptoms so i can help you resolve this?

This may be of help going forward.

Habe nun wieder auf die ursprüngliche version rückgestellt und 2 stück Fliesen ohne Probleme gebrannt … tja Update sind sicher eine gute erfindung jedoch sollten sie nicht das Produckt verschliembessern …

I have now returned to the original version and fired 2 pieces of tiles without any problems … well updates are certainly a good invention but they should not seal the product …

Can you click the Devices button in the Laser Window and take a screenshot?

Uploading: Bildschirmfoto 2022-03-18 um 17.56.50.png…

Strangely, it breaks off again during the 2nd run … i.e. the laser loses the connection for whatever reason :frowning: since I had installed the update I’ve only produced more crap :frowning: … I’m seriously asking myself why did it have everything before the update made without any problems and since the update has been on it it is no longer usable …

My Maschine ist ein I-Mac Pro 2017 mit Big Sur 11.6.1 … per USB
My Laser Sculpfun S9

grüsse Stone

Komischer weise bricht er wieder ab beim 2 durchlauf … sprich der Laser verliert die verbindung warumm auch immer :frowning: seit ich die Update aufgespielt hatte produziere ich nur mehr Mist :frowning: … ich frage mich jetzt ernsthaft warum hat er vor den Update alles gemacht ohne Probleme und seit die Update drauf sind ist er nicht mehr zu gebrauchen …

Strangely, it breaks off again during the 2nd run … i.e. the laser loses the connection for whatever reason :frown:since I had installed the update I’ve only produced more crap :frown:… I’m seriously asking myself why he had everything before the update made without any problems and since the update is on it it is no longer usable …

Please capture and share the alarm code. Some errors have unfortunate wording and can be misleading.

Open the Console window.

Copy and paste the information and some additional text (diagnostic information) surrounding the message.

Your image wasn’t fully uploaded it looks like. Can you try again please?

Bei der Nächsten Fehlfunktion werde ich einen Screenshot machen …

grüsse …

Can you push the Devices button in the Laser window? Should look like this:

Take a screenshot there.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Issues since updating

A post was split to a new topic: Connection Problems after update

Schaut genau so aus wie gezeigt … mache jetzt vor jedem Brennvorgang einen Reeboot und seit dem funktioniert es … und das bei einem I-MAC Pro :smiley: :smiley:

Looks exactly as shown … now do a reeboot before each burning process and it’s been working ever since … and that with an I-MAC Pro :smiley: :smiley:

Do you have to reboot each time you engrave a new project?

Ja muss ich und heute war das erste mal das er nachher auch den brennvorgang nicht beendet hat …
warum ist das seit dem Update so ?? … anbei das Protokoll wie gewünscht …

Auf Verbindung warten…

error:7

Der EEPROM-Lesevorgang ist fehlgeschlagen. Auf die Standardwerte zurücksetzen und wiederhergestellt.

Yes I have to and today was the first time that he didn’t finish the burning process afterwards…
why is it like this since the update? … Enclosed the protocol as requested …

Waiting for connection…

error:7

The EEPROM read failed. Reset to defaults and restored.

$0=10

$1=25

$2=0

$3=0

$4=0

$5=0

$6=0

$10=1

$11=0.010

$12=0.002

$13=0

$20=0

$21=0

$22=0

$23=0

$24=25.000

$25=500.000

$26=250

$27=1.000

$30=1000

$31=0

$32=1

$100=80.000

$101=80.000

$102=250.000

$110=6000.000

$111=6000.000

$112=1000.000

$120=1000.000

$121=1000.000

$122=10.000

$130=410.000

$131=400.000

$132=200.000

Grbl 1.1f [‘$’ for help]

ok

[VER:1.1f.20170801:]

[OPT:VI,15,128]

Target buffer size found

ok

<Idle|MPos:0.000,0.000,0.000|FS:0,0|WCO:0.000,0.000,0.000>

ok

Stream wird gestartet

Stream fertiggestellt in 0:12

<Idle|MPos:0.000,0.000,0.000|FS:0,0|Ov:100,100,100|A:F>

ok

Stream wird gestartet

Stream is started

Layer C00

Layer C01

Auftrag angehalten

job stopped

Stream fertiggestellt in 3:10:45

Stream completed in 3:10:45

This indicates that the error 7 was cleared by the reset and that the GRBL stream completed without an error message.

If the job stopped you’re now likely looking at a bad USB cable, a bad power supply or some other problem in the engraver. According to this report - LightBurn did it’s part.

Conclusion: software version 1.1.0.3 - 1.0.1.2 - 1.0.1.1 the burning process is always interrupted, only a restart makes the burning process complete with 1 level, as soon as you append a 2 level this is interrupted at some point and the laser stops. … software version 1.0.0.0 - 1.1.0.0 the laser runs through several levels without any problems … the USB cabling and the power supply unit have never been changed … Conclusion: I will not do any more updates because it causes a deterioration and I can’t see the added value of an update…
Best regards, John

Fazit: Softwareversion 1.1.0.3 - 1.0.1.2 - 1.0.1.1 wird der Brennvorgang immer unterbrochen, nur ein Neustart macht das der Brennvorgang mit 1 Level fertig gestellt wird, sobald man ein 2 Level anhängt wird dieser irgendwann unterbrochen und der Laser bleibt stehen … Softwareversion 1.0.0.0 - 1.1.0.0 läuft der Laser ohne probleme durch auch mehrere Level … an der Verkabelung USB und an dem Netzteil wurde nie etwas geändert … Fazit: werde keine Update mehr machen da es eine Verschlechterung herbeiführt und ich den Mehrwert eines Updates nicht erkennen kann …
Beste Grüsse Johann

Can you push the Devices button and take a screenshot please? Would like to check something.

1 Like