ednisley
(Ed Nisley)
September 28, 2026, 2:48pm
8
In addition to belts & wheels, it’s entirely possible for the machine to have loose screws, brackets, lenses, bearings, pulleys, and other bits & pieces.
A few possible culprits:
@Woodcraft Problem solved, thank you so much for the article,
I did a couple of things:
Rechecked the belt tightness and found that when compared to the maintenance video my belts were too tight.
There was a bit of movement in the X axis frame, the M4 screws used to mount the X axis to Y axis are countersink type and over time the hole on the metallic frame has probably got slightly enlarged and it was not holding it firmly even though the screw was fully tight. After replacing it with a…
Hello “readers” of my story.
There was a bearing who was “blocked” that caused the vibration.
Bearing changed, problem solved.
Thanks to you all and till a next time.
Hello,
I’m having the following problem my laser is engraving some words in my design like double and when is time to cut the edge in some corners it goes like a s instead of a straight line. How can I fix this issue?
I attach some picture above
[IMG_2643]
[IMG_2644]
To start, I am brand new to this. I have a twotrees TTC 450 pro cnc with the 20w laser. I have lightburn and lasergrbl. I have simply typed a word in arial font and drew a circle to send to the machine. It engraves fine with power and speed settings working good, but the font does not look like arial and the circle is not a smooth circle, it’s kind of flat on the sides? The font does the outline of the letters half right. For instance, a capitol H will have the bottom right part of the letter t…
Good hunting!