Win 10 does not see the new camera from Lightburn

Hello. Is there a driver I need to install for my new camera from Lightburn? I have connected straight to USB on the laptop but device manager does not see it.
5MP 120degree
Toshiba I7 2.6GHz 16.0GB
Thanks.

Refer to

This is a Win 10 laptop and the drivers and Media Features pack should not be the problem. I was hoping there was a device specific driver.

How long is the USB cable? I had a problem with a 2m USB extension, but when I used a 75cm USB extension, my laptop detected the camera.

Hello. It is the shorter supplied cable. I connected to all usb ports on the pc but nothing. What type of cable is this? USB2 to??? Perhaps I can find a replacement.

2 posts were split to a new topic: Camera - CO2 / Ruida - It’ll work, then all of a sudden, not work

Any driver that is needed ‘Should’ be installed automatically by the operating system (Windows 10) when the hardware is detected on the USB port. Occasionally folks will grab and install a phone charging (power only) USB cable instead of the USB cable that came with the LightBurn Camera making the camera undetectable.

Next time, after a fresh restart, plug the camera into the Laptop and listen for the friendly Bonk-noise that Windows offers when a USB device connects. Also, watch for an alert from Windows showing that the camera connected. There are a few other things to check after this happens.

Please let us know if you get this far and then perhaps start on the following guide: